Use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the web site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This web site is owned and operated by FOF Events Limited. Registered Office: 19 Diamond Court, Opal Drive, Fox Milne, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK15 0DH, United Kingdom. Registered in England: 06872193.
- The rights in the design, pictures, logos, photographs and content of this web site are owned by or licensed to FOF Events Limited. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of this web site, except where expressly granted. You may view or print individual pages only for your own personal use.
- You agree and acknowledge that the information and views contained anywhere on the web site shall not in any way constitute professional advice and that any advice or information you may receive through the web site is in no way a substitute for professional advice.
- You agree to indemnify FOF Events Limited against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, expenses or costs incurred or suffered and any claim or legal proceedings brought or threatened arising out of your use of the web site.
- FOF Events Limited is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of this web site.
- FOF Events Limited cannot promise that the web site will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. The web site is provided on an "as available" basis. FOF Events Limited will not be responsible to you if we are unable to provide the web site for any reason beyond our control.
- The web site may contain links to other web sites not owned or operated by us. FOF Events Limited makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information or opinions contained in these web sites. Any link to another web site shall in no way be construed as an endorsement of the web site by FOF Events Limited.
- FOF Events Limited reserve the right to change this web site or these terms and conditions at any time. If you continue to use the web site after such changes you will be bound by the new terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and your use of this web site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of England and Wales.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
- We are unable to offer any refunds should you for whatever reason be unable to attend either the ground course or the experience flight.